Down River Ice Cream
241 John Wise Ave
Essex, MA 01929
- Love the "Tree Sap"... made with real Vermont maple syrup and walnuts. OMG Delicious!
- Homemade ice cream!
- Worth. Every. Calorie. Some of the best ice cream I've ever had. So creamy and creative. Try the Salted Caramel and the Mexican Chocolate.
- Try the Salty "C"
- Cant believe anyone would be disappointed by this ice cream. If you like ginger, you have to try O Snap
- So many choices, so little time. Try The River Runs Through It.
- Best ice cream on the North Shore, IMHO.
- Try Mexican chocolate
- Kinda disappointed. Their version of coffee ice cream, Mug Up, was more mocha than coffee.
- The Oh Snap! Ginger ice cream might be the best ice cream evah!!!!
- Oh Snap! Rocks!!!!
- Everything is good here! But I definitely recommend "A river runs through it"!
- If in the area, we stop in. Before dinner, after dinner... no matter. We dont get close to Downeast and not swing by.