Dover International Speedway
- This high-banked, one-mile oval has hosted NASCAR Sprint Cup Series races since it opened in 1969. The "Monster Mile" switched to an all-concrete track in 1995.
- Seats on the start finish line were deafening, and I loved it.
- Trivia: Dover is one of only two NASCAR Sprint Cup Series tracks (along with Bristol Motor Speedways) that is entirely made of a concrete surface.
- Great track! Love the monster mile
- 22Hrs and 39 mins remaining for the thrilling action of NASCAR at Dover FedEx 400. Get this Jimmie Johnson - Home Team Recliner. Relax and enjoy watching this NASCAR Sprint Cup.
- Turn 2 great seats plus it's like we have our own private bathroom. Old white lighting, monster mile never disappoints and keeps us coming back. 16 straight years!!!
- Drink, drank, drink. Take a shower Monday. Repeat in September. Love this nascarness
- Campers lot 10 is where the party is at! Bubbas night club and Dover Downs is your night on the town. You have a ton of stores hotel and eats convenient to the race.
- NASCAR !!!
- Seats in turn 4 are awesome.
- Monster Mile baby!!!
- The Fun Zone is a blast for the kids!
- CHEESE FRIES ARE BANGIN
- Bring a Sharpie, Go on the Trackside Tour, and Tag the Start/Finish Line
- GO TONY STEWART!!!!!!!!!!
- A haven for rednecks...beware! Also, be sure to buy earplugs...you will need them.
- The Monster Racing Experience allows you to get behind the wheel of a genuine stock car and experience first hand what it is like to be a real driver taking on the Monster Mile
- Use google maps to use the backway out to avoid traffic. Took 3 minutes to get from Home Depot in Dover to the Del Tech Campus at the entrance to Dover!!!
- I LOVE the track, but this is the only one that ive been to that charges for parking.(been to Pocono, 2 Va tracks and this one)
- Bring ear protection. Bring a small cooler. Bring food.