Donuts, Coffee Shop
220 West 23rd Street (btwn 7th & 8th Ave)
New York, NY 10011
- Best Oatmeal Doughnut: Toasted oatmeal and tiny flecks of cashews, plus sunflower seeds, cranberries, and apricot mixit's a glorious sight.
- These doughnuts may be pricier than most, but they're worth it. Go for the carrot cake, or the crme brle, or the tres leches...oh, who are we kidding, they're all pretty awesome.
- Splurge on doughnuts that are a million times better than Dunkin. You have to try the Tres Leches, the Crme Brulee and the Blackout Doughnuts. Cash only.
- Only a fool would walk by this place without getting a doughnut!
- The tres leches doughnut is a fiesta in your mouth.
- Let me save you some time and energy. You won't find a better donut place. Come here and get your bag of treats!
- Best Doughnuts in the country.Signed,The Mayor.
- Buy the pb&j donut...awesome
- The disco bathroom rocks!
- You can't go wrong with the PB&J doughnut!
- The chocolate chip tastes just like its namesake. The soft cake doughnut is studded with pecans and chocolate chips, then coated in a chocolate glaze and rolled in cookie dust.
- Cake or Yeast? Gotta go cake.
- Pomegranate, creme brule, peanut butter and jelly...GET ANYTHING! You will be happy!
- A flavor for every emotional malady. Crme brle if you are having a bad day. Vegans should check out the cashew milk.
- Great doughnuts and good coffee!
- Absolutely worth the price. The passion fruit are amazing!
- The classic vanilla bean doughnut is tough to beat. Tres leches is pretty good too, if they have it.
- Tres leches! It's sooo good! delicious, thanks god
- Dangerously close to our office, Doughnut Plant is one-stop satisfaction. Our easy favorite is the crme brle!