Known as Las Vegas's finest dive bars, the bar is truly only for the wild at heart. With their motto "shut up and drink," and their unsavory drink names, this is one to try, but you've been warned!
Double Down Saloon
Dive Bar, Bar
4640 Paradise Rd (at E Naples Dr)
Las Vegas, NV 89169
- Interplanetary abstract. Urban decay. The Anti-Vegas. Double Down is indeed a clubhouse for the lunatic fringe.
- Congratulations, you've found one of Esquire's Best Bars in America. The house drink is called Ass Juice, and, brother, you don't wanna know.
- punk-rock dive bar at it's finest. Be afraid..be very afraid. ;-)
- Best bar in Vegas!
- This is the antithesis of the Strip experience, it's a true local's hangout. Come here for the cheap drinks, loud music and their infamous bacon martini. Samantha Brown
- This place is a dive bar that offers you to buy puke insurance. If you do shots, get the ass juice shot. -Ed Cotton, Top Chef
- there is never a cover charge here, and there's almost always something happening (of various genres & qualities), ranging from a live podcast to bands and dj's...
- get the ass juice or bacon martini. you won't thank me. srsly.
- If you see Skater Bob,punch him in his stupid face.
- The staff can eat a bag a dicks!
- Brett makes Happy Hour even Happier! 2 dollar anythings Mon-Fri 12pm-5pm!!
- Try the ass juice, it's great!
- Bacon martini, 'nuff said!
- Don't forget your ass juice.
- Don't be fooled by the Bacon Martini, stick to the Ass Juice. Then drop a buck on the punk rock jukebox. Your night is OVER.
- ... and a photo Booth!
- Mello is my favorite :)
- If you dawdle long enough, Adam the Cab Driver will show up to give you a ride to the airport. Also they will not give you a cup of ice to finish your whiskey on the way to the airport. Nope. Illegal.
- At Double Down you're in for a beer filled night of live music performances, pool hustlers and pinball players.
- Ass Juice,Photobooth,and Pool Tables.The place smells like bleach and sewage..but where in Vegas doesn't? If you like dark divey dives - this is a must stop for any Vegas trip.