465 Grove St (btw Gough & Octavia)
San Francisco, CA 94102
- Wednesdays from 4-8 are all-you-can-eat wings and they've got pretty cheap beers to go with 'em!
- OK, they must have changes owners, as the food was as fresh and tasty as the Costco frozen patties they claimed were 'organic beef'. i was both under whelmed and disappointed.
- Great wings and burgers
- I had a regular burger and the garlic fries. Delicious and worth the wait! Next time I'll try the double decker and a milkshake
- Deliciosas hamburguesas!!! El lugar es pequeo pero el servicio es impecable y de verdad es de las mejores que hemos probado, lo sper recomiendo!!
- I always get the Western Burger -or- the Double Decker - these might be the tastiest burgers in SF.
- Solid burgers with included fries. Fries and burgers are both great. Nothing super gourmet, just solid. Fries are great, I look forward to trying the onion rings and sweet potato fries.
- Classic great tasting burgers and fries
- Burgers and fries are good. Mostly takeaway, location itself not very appealing.
- The burgers here are good, but the Double Decker burger in particular is amazing. One of the best burgers in the city.
- Western burger 'twas dank, only the remains
- No frills burgers.
- California burger is delicious
- Chicken wings and they serve beer :)
- Great hot wings!
- The burgers here are really good. I get it to go usually. I like them more than Flippers.
- The buffalo burger was pretty legit. The fries were standard.
- Best wings ever!!
- Good wings, chips, and beer. A+++ would nom again
- Buffalo wings