Dottie's Family Restaurant
American, Diner, Southern / Soul
5922 Highway 19 (at Interstate 44)
Cuba, MO 65453
- All home made food including the salads, soups and desserts...skip the TA or Flying J
- If you are tired of the crappy chicken fried steak you get @ the TA/Petro (they r now pr-packaged to save money). Look no more! DOTTIES IS THE BEST! HAND-BREADED BY THE COOKS! Mmmmm Good!
- The food here is amazing. The kitchen manager makes a great homemade carrot cake with maple frosting
- Awesome food & service! Put this place on your to do list. Tons of parking!
- The rustic apple tart with vanilla bean ice cream and caramel sauce is amazing!!
- The home made clam chowder would put Campbell's out of business if they marketed it! It's most awesome! Get some!
- Great home cooking not out of a box meal!! Get a lot of food for a reasonable price and cherry pie that's to die for!!
- Be sure to get the meatloaf & coleslaw for dinnerAnd for breakfastBuds favoriteYou will not ne dissapointed
- Winner, winner - chicken dinner with mashed taters & gravy and onion rings! Clam chowder is history.... It's so damn good!
- Must have the buffet. And you MUST have clam chowder. It's worth driving across country for!
- Loved the Country fried steak!!! The mashed potatoes and green beans were amazing, too. Our server Chelsea was very friendly.
- Tasty onion rings. Pretty decent truck stop food.
- Twice in one trip. Definitely would stop again.
- The food was fresh, and super delish! Service was really quick and friendly too. Definitely the place to eat while in Cuba.
- Friday dinner buffet is $9.99 and its really good.
- OMG the clan chowder is freaking wonderful!!!!
- The portions are huge and the prices are right.
- The portions are giant and the price is right.
- Come and bask in the goodness of real fine folk.
- This place is definitely worth stopping for!