21 N Fair Oaks Ave (at Colorado)
Pasadena, CA 91103
- Awesome red velvet mini cupcakes...almost as good as Sprinkles..
- good cupcakes
- The best way to sample Dots is to buy the minis instead of the regular-sized muffins to sample the wide range of flavors. Also, takeout option is better since there's really no place to sit in this lo
- Dots Cupcakes minis are the best deal. Good size and great flavor for the price.
- love em mini cupcakes
- Mini cupcakes good
- I love the little cupcakes here!!!
- Ive gone twice and the cupcakes are stale, I quit going.
- All cupcakes are delicious and worth every single calorie
- Mmmmmmm.... Macon.
- Only had choc & vanilla on a Sat. night at 7pm. The vanilla tasted like boxed cupcakes & the frosting like store bought. Not good at all! Cake Mamas in Glendora is 10 times better w/ awesome flavors!
- Be prepared to buy a few, there is a $5 minimum. Cupcakes are pretty yummy!!!
- Passion fruit vanilla and mint chocolate chip
- $3 for a large, delicious Red Velvet Cupcake. Yes Please.
- Cannot go wrong with the red velvet. Ever.
- Grab something sweet to #eat @dotscupcakes. Go @metrolosangeles Gold Line 2 Memorial Park station - http://ht.ly/5CuJA
- If you're there when they have the Hazelnut flavored cupcake, GET IT! You won't be sorry!!
- They have hole milk
- Dots is delicious !! Carrot Cake & Red Velvet cupcakes are the bomb here !
- You may want to call ahead (626-744-7719) if you really want a cupcake because they tend to sell out toward the end of the day.