San Antonio, TX
- Take my girls a lot. They love this place. Great place for kids twelve and under very afforable for all that they have.
- All the exhibits but particularly the HEB store.
- Our 16mo old LOVED it. So much to do! We ran out of time before we could do it all.
- Bring extra clothes for the water activities. Plan to spend the whole day
- One of he better childrens museums weve been too. The outdoor areas were fantastic.
- Amazing place for the kids. Spent the whole morning there with my 2yr old and he could've stayed there several hours more. I'd suggest you bring something to get wet. There are water activities.
- This is a great place especially when the zoo is too packed
- There are so many things for children to do here. Everything is hands on. Great learning experience.
- Wonderful & unique place for children to grow & learn by experiencing. The cafe food is a little overpriced, but it's delicious.
- La verdad todo es muy lindo y divertido
- Sooo. This place is amazing. Well worth the prize of admission. So MUCH to do. You can keep coming over and over again.
- Fun place solar powered
- Plan for most of the day if you want to see and "do" it all.Plus, plan for at least we feet in the outdoor area.
- Fantastic fun for the little ones! Will absolutely return
- Still new, not worn out. It's quite expensive though. Light years beyond downtown children's museum.
- There is so much fun for the kids. They have an outdoor water play area so you might want to bring a change of clothes for your little ones. Parking is tight so get there early.
- Lots of stuff for the kids to get into! They had a blast!