Doolin's Irish Pub
- off sales available till 11pm
- catch some live music.
- Great Pub in Vancouver! A genuine Irish Pub!
- Barman totally stupid. I don't recommend this place.
- Come by for good beer and live music.
- Be sure to join the Southsiders for a pint on Whitecaps match days, and join us as we march en masse to BC Place!
- Kilkenny pints=Whitecaps pregame. Also Whitecaps victory celebrations!
- Southsiders get 20% off food, come down and watch Whitecaps away games here.
- Food? Hot wings for some finger food or get the Shepherd's Pie, definitely, the best in town. To drink? A Pint of Guinness of course!
- I'm generally a nacho purist, but their combination of potato chips and sou cream makes me rethink the traditional tortilla chip set-up. Takes the Irish to be this innovative with potatoes.
- Southsiders get 25% off food and excellent service come on down on Whitecaps match days!
- With 22 beers on tap, an absolutely great food menu and great service, Doolin's is definitely on of your best choices for Pubs in Vancouver.
- The 1516 never goes wrong !!
- Enjoy a perfect pour of "the black stuff" over a friendly game of Jenga.
- nice atmosphere. typical irish pub kinda thing.
- Check their website out for special events and drink specials. They're always doing something cool for customers.
- Johnny is one of the best Bar Keeps in Van. Always has a smile, and great service.
- Excelente pub irlands. Msica ao vivo!!!
- Always a good time. Check out the house special nacho chip plate and the dry garlic spare ribs...
- I really liked the beer, the live music and the atmosphere. However, the burger was just ok and the fries wasn't good at all.