These Donut Waffles are so easy to make and so scrumptious. They are what I call happy food! Everyone needs a little happy food now and then. Don’t they? They do make a little mess in your waffle iron but life is short. Make a mess. Your family is going to sing accolades!
I added just a few small touches to jazz it up a bit but you could just eat them with fresh maple syrup!
Don’t they look divine? I mean honestly would could resist Donut Waffles?
- 1 1/2 cups strawberries quartered
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 4 glazed donuts
- Non stick cooking spray
- Hot fudge sauce
- In small bowl sprinkle strawberries with sugar and set aside.
- In stand mixer combine whipping cream and powdered sugar. Whisk just until the whipping cream reaches stiff peaks.
- Preheat waffle iron and spray heavily with nonstick cooking spray. Add one donut at a time, close lid slowly but do smush it a little bit. Cook until golden brown 30-60 seconds.
- Top with whipped cream and strawberries. Drizzle with hot fudge sauce.
Place metal bowl and whisk attachment in freezer for 15 minutes prior to making the whip cream.
Schema/Recipe SEO Data Markup by Yummly Rich Recipes0.1http://www.smalltownwoman.com/donut-waffles/wk_bootstrap();
Other delicious recipes you might love!!
Buttermilk Bacon Pancakes with Cherry Whiskey Maple Syrup
Smores Buttermilk Waffles
The post Donut Waffles appeared first on Small Town Woman.