- Not a chain. The owner is here baking the donuts.
- You MUST try the apple fritters. Worth a 3 hour drive!
- Best apple fritters in Nashville!
- Add BACON to the maple glazed. Life-changing! You're seriously welcome.
- Apple fritters, forget the diet!
- Don't forget to use your BOGO menu item coupon from the Nashville City Saver book - www.citysaver.com
- Can not get enough of the glazed donuts! I'm such a fat kid lol
- It was dirty and smelled like chemicals. We left quickly. Y friend from Seattle was grossed out
- Try a kolache for breakfast. Come early though, they sell out quick!
- Donuts werent bad but wasnt in love with them either.
- The Chocolate Cake Donut is out of this world. It must have beem made- fresh, this morning.
- Glaze & Honey
- Awesome donuts. Friendly, neighborly staff.
- Custard filled donuts
- Apple fritters
- Since 1977, this shop has been deep-frying apple fritters and chocolate old-fashioneds that draw in crowds. But you must try the famous Kolache--a sweet pastry filled with savory sausage and cheddar.
- The apple fritters are amazing!!!
- Cant get enough of it
- Everything is good . You will like it
- Enjoyed National Donut Day here awhile back!