- The coffee here puts Dunkin to shame. A Banana Nut Muffin and an Iced Coffee sets my Morning in motion. Thanks Donut Delight!
- 2nd morning in a row i got a cold cup of coffee - You have 1 job - hand me a hot coffee - fail
- Exelent service
- Great coffee and awesome donuts! Like a premium (dare I say, superior) version of Dunkin. Stop here!
- Better than Dunkin Donuts
- Hot chocolate must try
- Best coffee in Stamford.
- Drive-thru is open 24 hours
- Irma'Mildren the best girls service in town thank you
- Terrible!! The worst!!! So bad so so bad. Have gotten the same order wrong 4 times in a row. I'm the fool for continuing to go here. They are horrible. Never again. Avoid this location!
- Best coffee in Stamford!
- I asked for a bagel with light cream cheese, so they put less on it.
- Always have fresh donuts, best oatmeal and gotta love their breakfast sandwich. Real eggs not like DD
- Place is great but the drive thru never gets your order right and get ticked off when you correct them. Tip to DD: repeat the order before you say drive up. And a thank you would be nice.
- I love Donut Delight coffee--- this drive thru is by far the worst of all the donut delights in Stamford--- possibly in the world..... They have messed up every order...
- Coffee is $1.88 for a medium now.
- Medium coffee now $2.06. Price isn't issue, it's the pocket full of change I have to deal with. Dunkin still just $1.96 and right down the road.
- Drive thru