Dong Yang Oriental Foods
735 45th Ave NE
Minneapolis, MN 55421
- The sauce for bibimbap is kept on the top shelf of the fridge that has the sodas.
- Voted Best Korean Restaurant in 2010! Order No. 13 and mix everything in the bowl before you eat it, dig for the crusty golden rice at the bottom, and dont forget to pile on the chili paste.
- Try the Kalbi - Best Kalbi outside Korea.
- For beginners: There is no service to speak of. Listen for your number. Pickled sides are given for the whole table, not per order. Hot sauce is in the fridge so help yourself. Food is insanely great.
- Get some kalbi (short ribs) if you like beef! Also it's communal eating, oder some dishes and share together! Novices should try some bibimbap!
- Try the bulgogi, grilled mackerel fish and the fried dumplings.
- This is THE destination for Korean grocery shopping with a restaurant in the back that is reminiscent of anyplace in Seoul.
- Korean Market with a nice selection of food and utensils! Go to the back of the store and grab some food from the restaurant!
- This was my first visit, and I tried the bibimbap, which is a dish Ive never had. It was quite tasty and filling.
- This place remains good despite city pages recommendation.
- Spicy pork stir fry
- Get the number 10 spicy pork stir fry. It's spicy so only get it if you like spicy food. The dumplings are ok but the kimchi stew is out of this world. Your order comes with side dishes.
- The hot bibimbap is always good, as are the grilled short ribs. Gimbap, a sort of Korean sushi, and seafood pancakes may suit the tastes of more adventurous eaters.
- Get the spicy pork bulgogi! So delicious!
- Everybody that works here are grumpy!
- Best Korean in Twin Cities!
- Bulgogi, grilled mackerel squid stir fry and the dumplings are fantastic
- If you need fire-roasted Korean salt, fresh lotus pickles, or more elaborate seaweed-based bar snacks than any of your neighbors, the market at Dong Yang should be first on your list.
- The dong was great.
- I could get Spoiled eating here