Don Pepe Restaurant
$ $ $
- It's not a Portugese restaurant, it's a Spanish restaurant.
- The category for Don Pepe's is wrong - it is not an Italian restaurant - it's Portuguese. The restaurant is great and a tradition whenever I go to a Devils game or to the NJ Performing Arts Center.
- get the shrimps in garlic and portobello mushrooms in balsamic. sangria is on tap.
- The lobsters here come in enormous sizes from a "small" 2 lbs all the way to around 5 lbs. Go for the 3 lbs.
- It's a Spanish restaurant!!! Not portugese, even though the chops wish it was!
- Portobello mushrooms in balsamic is AWESOME!!!! Must have and Shrimp in garlic sauce - OMG a loaf of bread and dinner is done.
- Good food all around! Get the lobster, or the mozzarella, or anything!
- Such great food! Shrimp and garlic and the red sangria is the best!
- great food and drink
- It's a lot of food, good, but why is the wait staff entirely made-up of old men? No women.
- Great service. Great food. Gotta have some Sangria and try the Portobello Mushrooms sauted in garlic and balsamic.
- Seafood, Spanish food in general
- Everything is good to me.
- Very solid. Good service and generous portions.
- Try seasalt
- Just had the lobster! Unreal!
- Excellent service, and food
- One of the best restaurants
- El Marqus de Murrieta Crianza 2005 es una excelente opcin en la carta de vinos
- Awesome t bone