Don Juan Restaurant
1660 Lamont St NW (at Mt Pleasant St NW)
Washington, DC 20010
- Good margs, good chips, yummy plantains, and super nice people.
- Vegetarians: You're in luck. Get the veggie platter. It has yummy Salvadorean treats like the papusa and yuca. Wash this down with some margarita.
- Fajitas are great.
- Everything! Quesadilla, tamale. Love it
- Best option for late-night snacks after leaving Marx or the Raven.
- Cozy little restaurant that gets lively later in the evening.
- Not the most authentic in the area. Margarita was pretty good, though.
- Aqu por las micheladas con la ta Rosa.
- Get a coronarita.
- Their Huevos Rancheros is muy tasty. Something magical about their combination of black beans, salsa, and eggs.
- great food