Don Hall's Tavern At Coventry
5745 Coventry Ln
Fort Wayne, IN 46804
- The Tavern Salad is both giant and delicious. :D (Serviceis great too!)
- Great prime rib and delmomico
- The supper was delicious, staff were great and then! I forgot my purse with my passports in it. The great honest staff answered the phone after they were closed and returned my purse intact. Thanks!
- Good food. Always have had great service. Well, " used to have" waiter R.J is rude. Visibly on something while working. Will be back but asking for another waiter/waitress.
- Good service great prime rib
- Pretty slow service at bar - Chicken salad was huge. Seems like a mix of neighborhood bar + travelers from nearby hotels
- Looks like an English pub, but isn't. Still great service and food. Crab cake po boy (with excellent jalapeno tartar sauce ) and Reuben very tasty.
- Love their prime rib
- If weather permits, sit out on the patio. Lovely place to dine and drink.
- Eat on the patio if it's nice out!
- Strawberry fields salad delicious!
- Excellent service and incredible food. Sit with Tina B. for better than great service.
- Thank goodness I wasn't paying for that meal. Had the "special". Surf & Turf. Should call it sad and tough! My steak was over cooked and my shrimp was undercooked! Not a fan,
- Watch out for the rude hostess who doesn't know how to say may I help you, please, or any other salutary phrase. They should replace her as this is the first person you encounter when you arrive!
- Don't get the Tavern Wings.... There's no sauce!.. =\
- Warm German chocolate cake for dessert
- Great ribeye
- Your best best for quality martial arts instruction!
- Walleye is my favorite and Greek salad! Its all good
- Fairly mediocre food. Staff was friendly and attentive.