Farm, Landmark, Restaurant
- Dole whip FTW!!
- Don't talk to the people with the pearls! The pearl cost $10 but the setting cost $125. They punk you for your money!
- Get a dole whip!
- The Dole Whip is just as good as at Disneyland!
- Don't feed the Peacocks! They'll follow you!!!
- The Plantation is one of the few places where you can get a a Dole Whip (soft serve vanilla ice cream with pineapple). Be sure to try one!
- The dumbest tourists in the world congregate here
- Opens at 9:30 am, so go next door to the Helemano Plantation in the meantime as they open at 9 am. Free garden play area for kids. Pineapple there is $3.50, Dole is $6.00
- James Dole began farming pineapples on a modest 60 acres at the turn of the century. By the time his company peaked, Dole Foods was producing 250 million pineapples a year. (From Aerial America)
- Avoid the Maui Divers pearls. The "free" pearls require an expensive setting and you're screwed into it if you opened the oyster! Total scam!
- 1. Best dole HWIP ever ever ever!!! 2. Conquer the pineapple maze 3. Get a "tattoo"!! 4. Freshly squeezed pineapple juice!! Nom nom
- Do the maze! It's fun and definitely worth the $6
- Beware of the Minotaur in the maze! Bribe him with corn.
- The tourist parts (trainride) is cool except all fields were just being planted, avoid the pearl people (reminds me of the timeshare people in Florida).
- Dole whip with pineapples is a must! Also the crunchy choc covered pineapples were pretty good as well..makes a great gift
- If you have an entertainment book, there's a coupon for buy one-get-one free pineapple whip!
- The pineapple ice cream is reason number 1 to go here.
- Having pineapple icecream. So yummy
- . , . , , (3 15-20) 3 . 10 . .
- Don't leave without trying the Dole Whip soft serve.