Theater, Music Venue, Cineplex
6801 Hollywood Blvd (at N Highland Ave)
Los Angeles, CA 90028
- Opened in 2001, the theatre seats 3,401. The Grand Staircase is surrounded by columns displaying the names of Academy Award Best Picture winners with blank spaces left for future winners.
- Home to the Oscars (and American Idol!), this theaters Grand Staircase bears the name of every Best Picture winner since the 1928 Academy Awards.
- A cool place to be part of our culture...
- Two Academy Awards, three Golden Globes, two BAFTAs, and a United States Marine? Yes, legendary actor Gene Hackman served for more than four years as a field radio operator in the USMC.
- Un ambiente barbaro, listos MNI
- If you're as eager to see IRIS this summer as we are, make it a mini vacation! Check out DowntownLA.com for IRIS-themed hotel deals in Downtown Los Angeles!
- The acoustics. The former Dorothy Chandler Pavilion/ Kodak theater is now the Dolby. It's the best musical venue for individual performers in Los Angeles.
- Excelente acstica, belssimo por dentro e por fora, imperdvel!
- Make sure to buy a program from the bald guy...he is really nice and full of info
- its a good intro to Cirque, but with the tiny space in the Kodak, its not nearly as impressive as some of the other shows. But since the Kodak IS tiny there isnt a bad seat in the house
- , . ;)
- I came here for food catered by one of my fav Wolfgang Puck lulz
- WOW! Better than I thought it be.
- Great show, and a great cast..really love the Chinese guys ay end of first act. Pre order Ur drinks for intermission to avoid long lines.
- Don't sit in the front rows - not the best seats.
- Nice to see Cirque not take itself so seriously. Best Cirque show I've seen to date.
- The home of the Oscars
- Get the street flavor.... ;)
- Calada da fama com ar decadente... Longe do glamour do Oscar!
- Wow @EllendeGeneres @TheEllenShow you made a Twitter history crashing it lool! @TheOscars2014 rocks and rules! Kudos!