The Dog House
Hot Dogs, Pizza
1200 N DuPont Hwy (at Stahl Ave.)
New Castle, DE 19720
- Order the Dog House with "Everything" and a side of seasoned fries! Featured location on the DE Culinary Trail
- They sell hot dogs
- GreatDogs! Good service, love the old time feel of the counter while you eat.
- Unique place. Good food and the guy behind the counter was very friendly.
- Cheese steaks, chili cheese dogs, cheese fries
- Real turkey hoagies not process turkey. The staff is friendly and fun
- best place around
- Nice spot for lunch take out! The Dog House
- Our Dogs Go Out with the Nicest People
- Sit at the counter, wait near the entrance if there aren't any open spots. Definitely get the fries.
- Great service and love the hot dogs. Even have malt vinegar for the fries.
- Love eating at the counter
- 2 Chili Cheese dogs and fries. Not as good as Rut's Hut in Clifton, NJ or Ted's in Buffalo. Great quick and friendly service. Cash only.
- I think you need a months worth of shots before you eat in here. It's a filthy clap house that makes a mean hot dog
- ATM is M&T bank. If you are not a member of the bank it is 3 dollars to withdraw money.
- Cash only. No $100's. no credit cards. ATM on site
- Best hot dogs and seasoned fries on the East Coast. It's an institution of hot dog excellence. Place has been open for many years.
- It's now an M&T atm as opposed to the no name expensive one that used to be here, so the fee isn't anything out of the ordinary
- They cut the dogs open....very disappointed
- Try the Hot Dog - Best dog in Delaware. Old school hot dog joint.