Dockside Seafood Restaurant
- Best shrimp & grits we ever had! Period. Try it!
- The crab legs were great the spinach cheese dip was not! The spinach needed to be chopped and the cheese was extremely runny was not impressed and we hardly touched it.
- This place sucks. Cold food, terrible shrimp.. Won't go back
- Awesome burgers and great German potato salad
- Had the fish fingers, really great! Try the savannah rice, yum. All good was good. Partner had the rueben, said it was great.
- The beer is ice cold and the catfish is excellent. We enjoyed the mist makers over the outdoor seating. Unfortunately our server was less than attentive.
- The grilled fish was amazing. Large portions and great service.
- Nice seafood and nice prices
- Grilled Mahi and fried oysters! Yummy!
- Crab chowder is on point!!!!
- Not impressed. Spinach/cheese dip was GROSS! Dry hush puppies. I ordered Italian chicken, WAY too big and taste was odd. Cole slaw was not good. Rest of the fam didn't like their meals either.
- So gross. Do not eat here
- Potato salad and the coleslaw was terrible. I recommend the Savannah salad the bacon honey dressing was sooo gooood
- There's both a men's and women's restroom. Not sure what that other tip was talking about.
- Best shrimp!!!!!
- Blackened Grouper Po'Boy is amazing. Great portion, friendly lunch service.
- Only one bathroom for men & women.
- Amazing!! Great food and service. Definitely get a table by the windows
- Service and food both good, soup and salad excellent, main dish average tho quite acceptable