The Dock at Montrose
Beach Bar, American
- Owned by a longtime Chicago Fire Season Ticket Holder, the Dock at Montrose allows Fire supporters to catch away matches on the beach!
- The service is beyond awful!
- Great hangout. They have cold beer, good food and a friendly staff.
- Starting this May (year 2011) this will be an absolutely must go-to destination, great food, beer, and location without the overcrowding of North Ave. Seafood galore!
- As a picky vegetarian I must say the black bean burger with sweet potato fries is pretty solid, that is if you can make it through the long wait times!!
- Oh you'll swear you're in Florida!!!!!
- Try the burger with goat cheese on a pretzel roll! I would upload a pic, but I housed the burger before I could get my phone out!
- A lot of people standing around on their cellphones not serving their customers
- Don't sit at my table.
- Baja Fish tacos on corn tortillas are pretty good. Great views and good vibes.
- Do yourself a favor get a beer from the bar and forget trying to order food. This place is so unorganized with servers running everywhere and getting nothing done. The beach is the only draw!
- Terrible service. They don't get the concept of helping each other to get things done faster/better. Food and location is great. If mgmt could run a better ship, this place would be awesome.
- Poor service. Food mediocre. Overpriced.
- hoodrat hattie is tricky;)
- The food is not great but it's a great location to grab a beer.
- Even after a crowded beach fest, could still get service at the bar and we found a place to stand and hang out.
- Tacos of all kinds.
- Nice music venue. Great ambiance on the beach close free parking
- Surprisingly good food. Good burger and fish tacos plus ruby redbird on tap!