Do Di Yo's Bar
Bar, Mediterranean, Greek
1831 28th Ave S
Birmingham, AL 35209
- Try the grape leaves, filet, and cheesecake. This place is fabulous!!
- Sit at the bar! Bartenders are fabulous! Kitchen food is ok but the tapas is amazing! I would know, I know the chef! :D
- I recommend sitting at the bar. Bartenders are super nice and mix together some great drinks. The menu food isn't that good, but the bar appetizers are delicious, especially the calimari.
- Some bartenders are rude and unfocused. Just because you are busy doesn't mean you have to loose your politeness. It's called the "service" industry for some reason.
- Baked oysters
- The Baked Oysters are the bomb
- Have the Moussaka! Wonderful! #Dodiyo's #Birmingham
- Try the green beans as a side, very home style taste to them. Was very impressed
- It's Greek. Get a lamb dish.
- Specials are great! Everything was delicious!
- Great Scallops!
- The Calamari and scallop tapas are amazing!
- Get the lamb chops or short ribs. Avoid the dolmades - $13 for 5 dolmades as an "entree" is ridiculous.
- Try the Lamb with Orzo and the Grilled Meatballs. Very good! Good wine selection but no draughts beers.