Do [dough] At The View
Pizza, Event Space
955 W Marietta St NW (at Joseph E Lowery Blvd NW)
Atlanta, GA 30318
5:30pm - 1:00am
5:30pm - 2:00am
5:30pm - 2:00am
- Great crowd & vibe, really nice hangout spot in the city, (go during sunset and head to the second level for a nice view of the city) #Atlanta
- Every Thursday is "date night." Half price appetizers & wine!
- Absolutely great atmosphere & a great concept. But the food doesn't match. It's not bad, but not memorable.
- Hands down the best restrooms in the city cslol
- Love the crab salad and video walls...omg the bAthroom is funny
- This place is really cool. The iPad is your menu. You can chat with other diners, call valet and call your server. Oops! My bad they are called Table Attendants.
- Place is like a joke that tries too hard. Worst management in history of restaurants and you're paying for some cheap projector played music videos on the walls hence sub-par food. White ppl stay away
- Bring your iPhone or itouch. U can control the music
- The twitter is @dorestaurant
- The Maestro Pizza is the best.
- The drinks are sooooo good!
- Nice view of the city. You can use iPad like a jukebox. Pretty cool place.
- Try the bob marly drink
- Dont forget to ping the valet on your iPad before leaving your table and ur car will be waiting for you!
- Place is off the chain amazing. Say hi to the really really ridiculously good looking busser\food runner named me.
- Great decor, view and ambiance. Cool concept with ordering & chatting with iPad. But the food isn't vey good.
- Love how its a mix between a restaurant and opera!
- Try the Maestro pizza and the do-Rita!
- Drinks are really good everytime!!
- Southwestern Flatbread is great. Lots of flavor!