New American, American
- Click if it bothers you that the 'D' isn't capitalized in the name.
- If you come early, grab a drink at the bar.
- Love the feta spread. Delicious
- The selection. The atmosphere. The service.
- Brussel sprouts are awesome but everything is good.
- The food is good. The service is decent. The liquor selection is bad.
- Ask for Penny and go with her recommendations! Incredible experience!
- 2 words, Tenderloin Tips
- Absolutely delicious, but note 21+, which does make a great atmosphere and fun.
- Awesome place. First of many visits.
- The atmosphere is the reason to visit, and the tapas experience. However, the service was among worst of all times. Waited 20 min at table w/o even a server greeting & no recovery effort made.
- Food is always great but prices are increasing with the popularity.
- Awesome small plates. Try the corn creme brle and ask for Amy or Michelle to be your waitress!
- Try the pimento puffs and sassy sangria
- Tapas are hit or miss. Some hits: pimento puffs, potato hash, creme brle, and a carafe of Sweet Pablo. Don't get the chocolate mousse unless you have a SALT addiction.
- Have the waiter make recommendations and just enjoy until you're full!
- The goat cheese cakes are delightful!
- Eat the pork fat app...lovely!
- Whipped Feta, Olive Oil & Cucumbers
- The chicken salad sandwich w the vegetable bisque is great