Divisadero Farmers' Market
10:00am - 2:00pm
- Small but good. Near Metro Bicycle Cafe which is great. Good parklet.
- Some take cards now.
- See the egg lady, the seafood dude and the sprouts guy.
- Fresh Swiss chard tastes so much better than the stuff you get at a grocery store.
- Always awesome! Go see J.P for fresh pasta!!
- Great produce, great prices and variety. Highly recommend, especially since subsidized by the city.
- Best way to make your weekly meals colorful for under $20.
- Try the toffee almonds. Yummy!!
- More organic produce keeps appearing. Go get some delicious stone fruit.
- Don't miss out on a Balkan burger from the delightful sf grill. Give sani a high 5
- Roll through after 1pm and name your own discounted prices.
- This is a great respite from mid-Hump Day, and things start to dwindle on Wednesdays after 2ish. Sundays you ask? Kickin until about 4pm and last 30 minutes everything goes at $1/lb!!
- up and coming farmers market. just the right amount of booths to get the weeks freshies, and de la plaz coffee.
- Open on Sundays from 10-2