Ditch Plains Beach
Surf Spot, Beach
Montauk, NY 11954
- Forget the Ditch Witch. Hit up the Turf Truck by the surfer entrance for the best lobster rolls and radish salad.
- Bring a big towel and watch the surfers. Get an Arnold Palmer from Ditch Witch & contemplate living out here year round.
- Youll hear it from everyone if you want to surf, watch the surfers, or even take a surfing lesson this is your beach. Montauks favorite food truck, Ditch Witch, makes for a great snack or lunch.
- Great menu at ditch witch
- Awesome beach, BEST FOR KIDS. Much better spot than Main Town Beach right in town. Parking is 100% legal on Rte 27 if you park by the side on the grass. Permit otherwise. Best waves, and the most fun.
- If you don't know what to do here, your in the wrong place
- Next time - ride your bike here.
- Such a great spot after riding a bike to lighthouse and back!
- "surfer's beach", Ditch Witch food truck parked right at the entrance
- Watch surfers
- Mind the rocky bottom.
- Hit the food trucks before heading out to one of most low key picturesque beaches around
- Surf's up dude! Lots and lots of surfing going on here.
- Nice chill vibe. Watch a surf competition. Take a long walk down the beach
- Perfect SUP day
- With an outside break and tidal pools the best beach for kids.
- Been a long time. Good to be back.
- No parking permit? No problem! Park at the shadmoor state park and take a nice 25 min walk through the park and along the bluffs to ditch plains
- Dust off the board and get out there.