District BBQ & Lounge
738 E 3rd St (3rd/Traction)
Los Angeles, CA 90013
- Don't put your phone near the BBQ pits if they're on. Oil spray will get on your phone.
- Free food sampling with your drink (Anchor Christmas ale!) on Thurs/Fri
- FYI- food sampling was during soft open. Now fully open with growing menu. I'm here for the generous size Teriyaki Chicken Bowl, NewCastle on tap and DJ on Fri/Sat
- The vegetarian tofu rice bowl is really, really good. And under $6 at lunch.
- Jamo is the number one dude. Right on.
- Now serving burgers! Try our District Burger w/bacon, caramelized onions, Gorgonzola cheese & house sauce, or our Bake 'N The Sun Burger w/bacon & a fried egg on top for $7.00