- Drink until you see the water wheel stop. If you see it start going backwards, maybe you've had enough...
- Jen the cocktail waitress is a sweet heart! FAB music on Fridays and Saturdays!
- Tuna melt is un-freakin-believable. Bring a spare pare of undies, or go home moist
- Great place to hangout, grab a drink and soak up the atmosphere!
- Steak burger & fries are the best....
- Best burgers in town !
- Not much to look at but the 1/2 lb Steakburger, rated at 94 out of 100 by The Las Vegas Burger Blog makes it worth finding this place. Service was terrific. Thanks Chef Ricky!
- Amazing Steak Burgers!!!! Yummmy Medium Rare is the BEST!
- The steakburger is the best!
- Without exception, the best Jazz club in town. Great food. Great service. Relaxed atmosphere. Our favorite!
- Best FOOD (BURGERS) in Vegas, Live music 3-4 days a week and win some money on their very loose slots. I go at least 3 times a week and have a great time. This time i had this Grilled Chicken Sand
- Manhattans, jazz, steak burgers, champagne of beers
- This place has cheap look & feel, but great live jazz music. Beware they add a $5 per person music charge to your bill, which they don't tell you about in advance.
- Great live jazz on the weekends
- Friday and Saturday night Jazz! The chef!! The burgers!! Jennifer and Casey!!
- Great place to lounge & enjoy jazz music with Karen Jones...
- Feeling jazzy with Karen Jones...
- Def feels like your in the 70s but staff is totally awesome and burgers are in my top 10!
- via Eater: A working water wheel, living room-style seating and a 1970s lounge decor. Playboy magazine rated them the fourth best dive bar in the country. The $5.95 burger remains a draw for locals.
- Bobby's as awesome bartender and the food is great and reasonable.