Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
1600 S Disneyland Dr (at Disneyland Resort)
Anaheim, CA 92802
- Whether you are just passing through or staying at the hotel, try and drop into the lobby. It has a truly amazing atmosphere and is a sight to be seen in itself.
- Stay on the concierge level. You're greeted at the valet by a cast member who takes you straight to your room. There's also a "concierge only" club with daily breakfast, cocktail hour and story time.
- If you want an excellent server who is awesome and has a real passion for his job ask for "Saucy".
- Dear Starbucks addicts, don't freak...just take a right out of the driveway & another right on Ball Rd, SBUX will be next to Chevron. ;)
- They offer story time near the beautiful lobby fireplace, as well as retro Disney cartoons for kids to watch in child-size rocking chairs in the lobby as well. Our kids LOVE it!
- Be sure to find White Water Snacks by the pool. They have delicious chicken and steak nachos for $9
- If you have a season pass, valet park here! Whether you buy a glass of wine, an iced tea, an appetizer, entire meal, validation is free for 5 hours. Love the Awhanee Hotel influence.
- You'll Have The Most MAGICAL Stay At The Disney Grand Hotel RIGHT NEXT TO DISNEYLAND!!
- great hotel!
- The lobby is a great place to take a short, air-conditioned mid-day break to recharge your batteries.
- Fabulous hotel- must stay here if doing Disneyland
- The Christmas Tree in the Grand Lobby is beautiful, check it out during the Christmas season!
- Ask for a room in the new wing facing the park. Great views of California Adventure. Amazing how they keep the park noise out but I can hear the guy in the next room snoring like he's in bed with me.
- Check out the lobby, beautiful!
- Adventures by Disney Backstage Magic guests stay here for 3 nights.
- Don't miss the beautiful fireplace cove just off the Grand Room lobby!
- Charge your phone while taking a load off your feet in a comfy lobby chair!
- Download the mousewait app, gives wait times and events. Great for planning what rides you want to do and rides to get fast passes on
- Well worth the stay. Changes your DLand experience even if you're a local.
- Always the best place to stay at Disneyland. The Napa Rose Restaurant is the best. Try their ultimate hot chocolate.