Disney's Boardwalk Inn (Disney's BoardWalk Inn)
2101 Epcot Resorts Blvd (Walt Disney World)
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
- I <3 the oversized couch in the vestibule!
- Jellyrolls is now smoke-free
- Go to Jellyrolls to unwind after a long day in the parks.
- For a tasty dinner, try the new Kouzzina by Cat Cora. This restaurant at Disney's Boardwalk Inn Resort is wonderful - been there several times and love it!
- We always love coming over here; it's so relaxing and peaceful, clean and romantic. Great shops and amazing food.
- If you have a choice, watch the sunset and do the walk at night, and def try the ferry ride!!!
- Disney's best resort! You have everything right outside your room whether you're a regular vacationer or a vacation club member. The walk to Epcot is the best!
- Take a picture with the large lighted "Boardwalk" sign at night. Great photo op.
- Love staying here during the Food & Wine Fest. It's easy walking distance to Epcot and drops you right at Britain in the World Showcase.
- Use either Disney-guest or guest-wireless for wi-fi. Launch your browser, go to a website, and accept the terms & conditions to use the free wi-fi
- Eat at the Boardwalk Bakery for a good breakfast or lunch that can be used with the Disney Dining Plan.
- The boardwalk is our favorite place to stay. Convenient to both Epcot and Hollywood Studios, great restaurants, great place to just walk around!
- Find the hidden Mickey on the miniature carousel in the lobby.
- Visit Jellyrolls!
- FREE 45 mins tour explores the history of the original boardwalk that inspired Disney Imagineers.The tour starts at 9:00 a.m. and meets Wedns - Sats at the Belle Vue Lounge. There is no sign-ups
- You don't need to go to the Bakery for a quick breakfast, go to the Bellevue Lounge in the AM for coffee, fruit, bagel, muffins, juice, and cereal.
- The balcony is the best place for coffee in the morning. Peaceful and relaxing.
- Have a drink at the Bellevue lounge too
- Try to get a room facing the Boardwalk. You'll get great views and be able to see the fireworks @ EPCOT.
- Check out the sweet shop and be overwhelmed by sugar!