$ $ $
540 Washington Ave
North Haven, CT 06473
- Was not thrilled. I have had better
- Fabulous Scallop Roll! I always stop here for the best seafood. Great quick, friendly service.
- Buffalo shrimp with curly fries
- Get the fried clams.
- When they say ur allset , double check to make sure u have everything so u don't have to go bck !!!!
- Top quality seafood. Fresh and plentiful. Clam & scallop rolls great. Classic dogs too.
- The scallops are delicious!
- Scallops are the best thing here. Waitstaff is terrible when you ask to make an in correct order correct.
- This hidden gem of North Haven is a must visit for any seafood enthusiast! Be sure to try the hot dogs, they rock!
- The 1 thin cutlet you get in a sandwich is underweight and tasteless. But try the bisque if you're into salt. Waste of time.
- Huge portion of whole bellies, $18.95! Not bad!
- Best rhode island chodwa and best onion rings
- Everything is good here but I recommend the lobster bisque most highly