Theme Park, Theme Park
Animal Kingdom (Walt Disney World)
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
- go see Goofy and Pluto!!
- Enjoy the spin.
- The boneyard is fun for kids under 6 who love to dig in the sand to find buried bones. Cross the bridge and it's shade for the parents too. Good place to rest.
- Dinosaur is an awesome ride! Can be scary for those who don't like sudden things jumping at them.
- The arcade is a colossal waste of money that puts Chuck E. Cheese and state fairs to shame. If you win something on an off chance, expect something of the caliber of prizes in 25 crane machines.
- The carnival games here are legit and winnable - lots of fun for kids!
- DinoLand is a cheerful place, but not as captivating as Asia & Africa, hit those two before DinoLand. At DinoLand, skip the fast passes for the Dinosaur and Primeval Whirl rides, wait times are short
- Like a typical northern seaside resort in the UK
- Primeval Whirl is a kids ride. Not really a thrill.
- Listen to the music piped in above the Dinosaur Treasures store. Funny and appropriate selections.
- Zona para llevar a los ms peques. Bonitos juegos
- Definitely for the younger kids. We didn't stay long except to ride the Countdown to Extinction ride.
- Para los nios pequeos es de lo mejor
- Make sure you ride on Dinosaur. The wait times at night were pretty short (20-25min)
- You really get to learn about dinosaurs
- Bring a picnic lunch! They have very nice picnic tables available in the shade!!
- See the rest of the park first
- Divertido para los nios
- Our almost 3 year old loved the Triceratops Spin.
- Go on DINOSAUR, Chester and Hesters is more for a younger crowd but fun.