The Dining Car & Market
- Great Pies
- The Dining Car & Market's chicken croquettes stole the spotlight for a segment on Guy Fieri's Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives. Order them and find out why.
- cream of chicken soup is delicious! only have it on sundays
- The Dining Car was on FoodNetwork's Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives.
- Pork cutlet with brown gravy mmmm
- This diner is cash only, to keep costs down they don't accept credit. However they do have an ATM
- Came 6am on Sunday for breakfast and mimosas. The bar doesn't open for four or five hours. (Waitress wasn't sure.) Guess it's coffee.
- Creamed chipped beef! French onion soup!
- Jane is the best server ever ! Been here forever! Works the night shift so come and see her!
- Yeah where mac machine has. 3$ fee ugh
- It's a cool old school diner. They are famous for their chicken croquettes, it's not my thing so I didn't really like them.the French onion soup was excellent though!
- Fresh-Squeezed Orange Juice !!
- Chicken Croquettes!
- Try the potato pancakes - they're fantastic!
- Do yourself a favor and get the Chipped Beef and Gravy. Mozzarella sticks are good, too.
- Spinach & Fontina cheese Omelet is delicious (with home fries).
- They charge you for just sitting there with your friends!
- The potato pancakes are unreal!
- Everything is always good and servers are always friendly! Check out the bakery while you're there! Best diner in NE Philadelphia!
- Try the assorted cheese omelette topped with tomatoes. Get the potato pancakes w/ sour cream on the side. Awesome combo.