Dining Blogs: Jean Paul's House in Miami and More Links
Every day, The Daily Meal scours the web for stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• A Miami cottage houses Jean Paul's House restaurant, serving ceviche, salads, and classic cakes on a communal table (left). [All Purpose Dark]
• Sasha Obama celebrated her 11th birthday with a trip to Pinkberry. [Obama Foodorama]
• Here is that Disney cupcake guide you were looking for. [Disney Food Blog]
• A gorgeous look at New York City's Calliope, from Prune and Waverly Inn veterans. [The Skinny Pig]
• Luella chef Ben De Vries sits down for a Q&A (and some silly photos). [Bay Area Bites]