Dining Blogs: Eating Around Town in Phoenix and More Links
Every day, The Daily Meal scours the web for stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• One blogger tries to eat his way around Phoenix, taking in some excellent chicken boti kabob (left), plus cheap wings and beer (above). [Skillet Doux]
• An underground barbecue caterer gets a semi-storefront at a bar in San Francisco. Carolina-style barbecue, leather, and go-go dancer stages? Yes please. [Focus. Snap. Eat.]
• Rip off Red Lobster by copying their Cheddar biscuits to the T. [Culinary Adventures in the Kitchen]
• If you're not around New York for When Harry Met Sally's legendary Katz's Deli, the pastrami at the Oinkster in Los Angeles is supposed to be good, too. We guess. [DineDelish]
• One etiquette tip when eating Japanese food from a fashion blogger. [Garance Doré]