Dining Blogs: Chicago's Bleeding Heart Bakery and More Links
Every day, The Daily Meal scours the web for stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• A hipster brunch with sprinkles at the beloved Bleeding Heart Bakery in Chicago. [Biegel Bites]
• Jack in the Box is doing a waffle breakfast, which is surprisingly good for one reviewer. [The Impulsive Buy]
• An $18 carrot dish sparks a conversation about pricey vegetable menus items. [The Price Hike]
• Photographers and chocolate lovers can indulge in Cocoagraph, Instagram-like photos printed on bars of chocolate. Which actually isn't that smart because then you'll just eat all your photos. [The Laughing Squid]
• Too many Groupon coupons have caused restaurant Back Alley Waffles to charge $450 for waffles by appointment only. Probably a joke, but the Groupon hate is real. [Gawker]