Dining Blogs: Austin's Food Trailer Scene and More Links
Every day, The Daily Meal scours the web for stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• Food trailers, food trucks, same difference. Austin combines both in a food trailer park for some major cheap eats. [Austin Gastronomist]
• 610 Magnolia's Edward Lee shares how to stock the perfect Asian pantry. [Food Republic]
• Ivan Orkin of Ivan Ramen is stopping by Momofuku for one night only, serving up his ramen for $16 a bowl. [Momofuku Tumblr]
• Baltimore's famous Berger Cookie gets another rave. [Mac & Cheese Review]
• Cap'n Crunch has released a new cereal with cinnamon sugar, making every cinnamon fanatic's dream come true. [The Impulsive Buy]
Jessica Chou is an associate editor at The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @jesschou.