Travel and Dining Blogs: Austria's Deep-Fried McRibs and More
Three times a week, The Daily Meal rounds up stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• A gorgeous, juicy lamb burger from the Company Burger in New Orleans. We are so hungry right now, it's not even funny. [Fleurdelicious]
• Of course, if you're all the way across the country in Seattle, there's always Brave Horse Tavern for burgers. [Culinary Fool]
• A new app helps you plan pit stops, food breaks, and more while on a road trip. [Momfilter]
• These limestone formations on the western coast of Madagascar are mind-blowing. [Honestly WTF]
• McDonald's in Austria are serving up McRibsters, deep-fried McRibs with bacon and cheese (right). Overkill? [Eater]