Din Tai Fung (鼎泰丰)
Dumplings, Dim Sum, Taiwanese
- Best Shanghainese chain ever. Order the dumplings with truffle and the ones with sticky rice. The hot & sour soup is good too!
- A Taiwanese chain, best place for Shanghai soup dumplings in the city, extremely consistent and good. Also try their hot and sour soup, the best I've ever had. They have another spot N of Dongzhimen
- Winnder of Outstanding Chinese Restaurant of the Year 2010 in the Beijinger's 7th Annual Reader Restaurant Awardshttp://tinyurl.com/2010RestAwards
- Great place for a taste of Dim Sum like dumplings. The Chinese desserts are also good. Take away is available and good for a simple meal.
- You should try the steamed dumplings, and make sure you follow the right procedure when eating it
- Its a Taiwanese staple. The soup dumplings are the best in the world and the other food is also scrumptious and delicious. Not so expensive and very good. Youll wait in peak times.
- My lunch set will be 10 steamed soup dumplings with crab meat and a noodle soup of any kind.
- Delicious Dumplings! Great taste! Reasonable prices! Try and enjoy!
- Some of the best xiaolongbao ever!!!! And the chocolate ones just awesome. Don't ever ever miss it
- Mouth is watering just thinking about this place. It's on the top floor of the mall. Get a variety of flavored and the fried rice. I think crab was one of my favorites.
- Great dumplings and noodles!
- , . , .
- A Carne de porco grelhada com leve saborvde canela. E o dumpling de camaro. Cozinha superlimpa!!! Atendimento muito bom!!!
- The Best dumplings you can try! and its not expensive.
- Great xialongbao!
- My favorite dumpling place. Order and choose a good Taiwanese ice cream.
- Din Tai Fung is the expression of best quality, best service and best price. You have to try the meat noodle and the super dumplings.
- Consistent, top notch food.