Burgers, Ice Cream
2998 River Rd (Upper York Rd (PA-263))
New Hope, PA 18938
- The the french-fry-topped Dilly dogs ($6.50), creamy soft-serve (from $1.25) and juicy backyard Dilly burgers ($5.50).
- A great place for burgers, fries & ice cream. Summer hours: Mon - Tues: 11:00am - 9:00pm | Wed: 11:00am - 8:00pm | Thurs - Sun: 11:00am - 9:00pm.
- It's cash only.
- The black bean burger is amazing. Try it with the spicy buffalo sauce to kick it up a notch.
- If the parking lot is full park in Stockton and walk across the bridge. Only a 5 minute walk!
- Dilly burgers and ice cream are to die for.
- Summertime means Dilly's and possibly a very regrettable ice cream chaser. Deal with it.
- Ice cream, grilled chicken, soups
- Great location, speedy service!
- The staff.
- The kids loved the food!
- Good, rich chocolate shakes here.
- Local's favorite; Cash only; Family friendly.
- Cool place, but remember it is cash only.
- Garden salad with lemon sole...not just your ice cream joint...#williamsonteam
- It ok. Get the fried Oreos. It not on menu. So ask
- Cash only....www.housesinbuckscounty.com mad house no parking
- Sweets galore...vanilla custard so creamy it is dreamy in a waffle cone #williamsonteam
- This place has been around forever, and the food is always good
- Always a treat even if it is just a custard