11303 US Highway 31
Interlochen, MI 49643
- Sausage gravy is excellent. Try it over an omelet as the Southern omelet!
- Stuffed hash browns. AMAZING.
- Cob b salad and ribs rock!
- The breakfast is to die for. If you're looking for a good meal at a decent price, Dilbert's definitely a good choice.
- One of the only places I know where their breakfast portion size also passes for Sunday Dinner.
- The cornbeef hash is to die for, best homemade hash I have ever had.
- decemt fare!
- Stuffed hash browns!
- Great food
- Great service and food as always.
- Best breakfast under 5 bucks in Interlochen:)
- Great "mom and pop" restaurant! Friday fish fry!