DIG In The Park
Sports Bar, American
Park Circle (West Montague)
North Charleston, SC 29405
- Food is terrible but the beer is good.
- The Stephon Gilmore Buffalo Chicken Wrap with Parmesan Garlic sauce is so yum-o!! They cater to your dog as well...love this place!
- Good spot to chill at. The fires outside are a nice way to stay warm in the winter.
- Great chicken nachos
- Sitting outside in 70* weather in late January... A must do!
- The reuben was awesome, and Lauren was a fantastic waitress.
- The Chase Utley Philly was amazing! Like no other. Won't be disappointed, trust me.
- Food was really good (fresh ingredients) and the beer bucket was fairly priced. However, I felt like the waitress wasn't at our table much. We must have waited 15-20 min for the check!
- $8 domestic pitchers during football
- Post a picture of Red Hoptober onto the Pearlstine Distributors Facebook page for a chance to win a Fat Tire bike! (Ends 9-3-12)
- The FETTA burgers are great!!!!!!!
- $1 10oz budlight drafts, ALL THE TIME! hello Sunday funday...
- Ask Caitlyn about the brain storm
- Chicken Gyro with Zazicki served by Caitlyn or Sam
- Outdoor seating year round that's dog friendly, cider in draft, French toast at sunday brunch
- Love that it's dog friendly and that there's cider on tap
- Great brunch and outdoor beer selection
- One of few options on a Sunday evening in NoChas. Decent food. Great place to watch games.
- The buffalo chicken wrap was great. The hot sauce was actually hot. That's a good thing. The slaw? Meh.
- Open Mic Night on Tuesdays are awesome! And the black and bleu (Aaron Rodgers burger) was so good!!