New American, Vegetarian / Vegan, Salad
150 E 52nd St (Between Lexington & 3rd Ave.)
New York, NY 10022
- This place is basically a hot guy parade at lunchtime. Lol.
- 52nd street location is super stingy with their serving sizes...mama is still hungry.
- Veggie platter gives you most food - 5 items - if you can skip meat. Lots of protein in vegs anyway.
- Lunch line starts to build up around 12:30, get there early.
- We love seasonal local foods! Our Biz/Dev Director Meg Costello raves about the roasted brussel sprouts.
- Awesome for gluten free options (try the meatballs)!
- The beets, braised beef, kale apple salad and specialty grain are my go to items. Really good.
- Love this place but the Flagship store is stingy on the portions.
- Small Veggie platter is a perfect deal for lunch. Right size, budget, healthy & tasty!
- lemon chicken is full of flavor! kale, beets and radish sides are yum
- Good heavens, they are so stingy on protein.
- Dig Inn is an ethical & sustainable market participating in Shop Your Values Week! Pledge now and receive discounts at 200+ businesses in NYC from May 3-10, 2012. #SYVW
- One of the few healthy lunch options around midtown. I describe this place to my coworkers as the Whole Foods salad bar... except you can't serve yourself.
- I am completely obsessed with the braised beef, brussel sprouts and spaghetti squash. Add cheddar for only 60 calories!
- Lunch line starts to build up around 12Lunch line starts to build up around 12:30, get there early. :30, get there early. Lunch line starts to build up around 12:30, get there early.
- Meatballs are so good!
- Complete avoid the insane line: order online, wave at the people as you head in, pick up your food, and eat in the restaurant.
- All fresh and delish!!!
- Here you order a main and two sides served in a recyclable bowl. There is always cold water : )
- Mac and cheese is my favorite side. Not super healthy, but delicious!