Pharmacy, Grocery Store, Supermarket
1730 Clarkson Rd (at Baxter Rd)
Chesterfield, MO 63017
- Seafood cooking is free of charge. :)
- Mmmm, swordfish...and they cook it for me!
- Organic food section is great!
- I love how friendly the staff is and I can always find someone when I need help.
- Ask them to steam your fish or shrimp for you.
- Celebrate the holidays at the new Cooper's Hawk WInery & Restaurant. Located at 1146 Town & Country Crossing Dr. For reservations, call 636.489.0059. Open daily at 11:30 a.m. Cheers!
- Don't feel like making anything for dinner? Stop by STL Metro Area's 1st Cooper's Hawk opening 12-12-13! Located at 1146 Town & Country Crossing Drive or call (636) 478-0059 for reservations!
- They just got in plain Amande yogurt (almond milk yogurt)! As far as I know, it's the only place to get it in St. Louis. :)
- Make sure you buy some pastrys from Judy!
- Meat selection sucks here.
- Gooey Butter Coffee Cake Rocks!!!
- This is weird, but they have the best celery. Go figure.
- Try the Jack Salmon from the deli. Wonderful!
- A great shopping experience!