- Really great service and good beer of course!
- Don't underestimate the quality of food at this place. The whole menu is pretty excellent. Of course - the beer is great too.
- Drink 1000 beers and get your own bar stool!!
- Be sure to have potato soup with your liter of beer! The epicness of this combination can not be described with words.
- The stein club is a great way to incentivize your german beer consumption. Get a punch for every 1/2 litre and earn fabulous prizes for every 50 punch card you complete.
- I recently moved near by the establishment. Started coming in a few weeks ago and I have felt 100% welcome since day one.
- Similar beer selection as other Prost pubs. (Unsurprisingly) jam-packed with college kids on a Friday night.
- The beer is always amazing and the sausage platter is delicious!
- Friendly service. Ham and cheese sandwich on pretzel bread was delicious!
- Join the stein club. It's a fun way to get shirts and those nifty wall plates:-)
- German beer drank with friends from a glass boot
- Great spot if you're a die hard German bier fan. A list of constants, a few rotators, and all the proper glassware to join, this bar is a Roosevelt gem!
- Order the Oktoberfest!
- Darts plus amazing beer. Get the dark one
- Brezel sandwich, on pretzel bread, is a must try. Wash it down with a Spaten Optimator or Zwick'l. Tasty.
- Don't be a asshole and try to steal the vessel....
- Ask for the "vessel", and then walk away when they won't let you have it...
- If you're looking for a good time, get the boot!
- Drink as much as you can!