Dick's Sporting Goods Park
6000 Victory Way (60th & Quebec)
Commerce City, CO 80022
- 60 minutes until kick. Watch live on KONG 6/16, listen on 97.3 KIRO FM or follow on Twitter @liveSounders
- There is over 2.85 million square feet of grass on the fields complex (66 acres) at Dick's Sporting Goods Park.
- The word "Colorado" is written out on both sides of the stands so that travelers flying in or out of Denver International Airport can see the stadium from the air.
- Sing along with the Supporters... Glory Glory Colorado! Glory Glory Colorado! Glory Glory Colorado and the Rapids go marching ON ON ON!
- Did you know that Dick's Sporting Goods Park has the highest altitude of all of the 19 MLS stadiums? The playing field is at 5201' above sea level.
- This year Dick's Sporting Goods and the Rapids want to take you On The Road with the Rapids. Enter to win here: http://www.facebook.com/coloradorapids/app_414184558607676
- The first official MLS match played at Dick's Sporting Goods Park was on April 7, 2007 when the Rapids beat D.C. United with a final score of 2-1.
- The roof at Dick's Sporting Goods Park was made to resemble the tectonic plates of the Rocky Mountains.
- The Supporters Terrace at Dick's Sporting Goods Park is the first standing room only terrace of it's kind in MLS. Glory glory Colorado!
- GO TEAM USA KICK BUTT
- The best beer, most of the craft beer, can be found on the east side of the stadium behind section 108 ( Class VI!!! ). GLORY, GLORY COLORADO!
- GLORY GLORY COLORADO! Come over to the tailgate in the West VIP lot, then join us in the terraces or section 108, singing all match long. Click the link to sing along. Go Pids!!!
- Dick's Sporting Goods Park is a soccer-specific stadium located in Commerce City, Colorado, home to the Colorado Rapids professional soccer team.
- USA USA USA!
- DEFEND THE CUP!!!
- If you lose your wallet, don't lose your head too. The good people on hand at Dick's Sporting Goods Park (patrons or employees, it makes no difference) recovered mine and saved me a world of hurt.
- staff is fantastic, great space and easy parking/access! great venue.
- Always drive as far north as you can on Quebec, past the stadium, and turn right on 64th/Prairie Pkwy. Fastest way in and out of the stadium parking lots. When leaving, go straight on 64 & hit CO blvd
- DSG Park is the largest combination of professional stadium & fields complex on Earth.
- Hosting Soccer Tournament