Bar, Dive Bar
- Dean is a dreamboat.
- Bluegrass Tuesdays... A must!
- Great place to go after a funeral.
- step outside for home tasty treats at tatoheads every Tuesday night on bluegrass night.
- Best drink prices and some of the best bartenders in the city! Great music, always.
- Free shots if you show your boobs...I heard from a friend.
- An official stop on Columbus Landmarks Foundation's Historic Tavern Tours!!
- Great jazz, strong cheap drinks, great atmosphere. Get there around 10 PM for good seats. Live music starts at 1030ish.
- Step outside for some tasty
- Spider shot. Why not?
- $1.50 high life on happy hour special. what a great little hometown bar. ill visit next time im in the area for sure.
- Top 10 dives in Columbus. Live music and dim lights.
- Always worth a stop on the nights that have jazz. You might just find the next big thing playing on stage
- Awesome! Great music, cheap drinks.
- Best bar in Columbus! Hands down.
- Only bar where you can hear Eric Dolphy albums when there isn't a live band.
- As the expression goes, why not? The place has been the same forever: pool table in the back and pinball to the side. Dont forget no pinball while the band plays.