Dickeys Barbecue Pit
8088 Old Carriage Ct (Old Carriage Court N)
Shakopee, MN 55379
- this place was too busy so i have had to leave 2 days in a row. not sure if it's good or are they super slow? how will i know ever? not sure it's worth the effort now, kinda over it.
- Try the Spicy Cheddar Sausage, yum
- well worth the wait!!
- During my visit observed employees transitioning between food prep and cashiering without removing gloves. #ewwww #wheresthehealthinspector
- Some of the best fried okra I've ever had. I mostly stick to the daily special plates...Great value and quality of food for a fast food BBQ place.
- Meat is choppy and had bone grits in it. Not good. Ice cream tastes like a butter. Just the overall experience was not ok.
- Out of rolls...WTF.
- Yummy pickles
- Excellent chicken!!