Diablo Royale Este
Mexican, Hookah Bar, Cocktail
167 Avenue A (btwn E 10th & E 11th St.)
New York, NY 10009
- Say hi to dougie for me. The bartenders are awesome and the potatoes are so good!
- I <3 luci!!
- pork belly blt taco is easily one of the best tacos i've ever consumed. also, the luci is delicious.
- Get a Ricky. It combines these two drinks (see photo).
- say hello to Diablo Royale's east village cousin. Huge fan, and count on getting your butt kicked by a margarita or three.
- The waiter thinks he is James Franco and in the 99%. #spitindrank
- beware, I was unpleasantly surprised when my bill for One pint was $12.
- Hostess is rude. Tried to make 8 girls have a pre fox menu. What
- Don't book a large party here...I paid $80 for appetizers and cold tacos. Management may be worse than the food is.
- Funn!! Good music & candlelit tables downstairs
- Tacos and tequila (+9 pts) in a great (+3), clean (+3), awesomely decorated (+6) environment. In the east village (+2). Who could ask for more? Total points: 23
- Get the corn! Its amaaaaaaazing
- Get the fried Chicken tacos with corn salsa in a honey habenero sauce. Amazing.
- Steven was our waitor and he was absloutley fabulous super attentive and ridicliously HOT. Ask for steven and tell him the Beth Ditto lipsticks sent you. Oh & btw- this location KILLS the WV spot
- underground "bordello" of blood red walls and tequila sound like a winning combo to me...
- Out of business
- Do yourself a favor and get a beer margarita on a sweltering summer day.
- West Village and East Village $22 for all-inclusive red/white sangria and mimosas. Also includes a do it yourself Bloody Mary bar for just $5 each! Amazing!
- Try the Huevos rancheros - #avocado #eggs #potatoes