DG's Tap House
Rock Club, Bar
127 Main St
Ames, IA 50010
- Great place u gotta meet Nate logsdon he is a kool bar tender
- DGs pulls in great local and national names in jam, bluegrass and funk on a weekly basis. The sound of live music often fills the steep flight of stairs (the front door is west of Corner Pocket)
- Great LGBT community events and a welcoming staff!
- Amazing music
- Designated driving? Be prepared to pay $1 for a soda...
- Dana is the best!!! I just wish they still carried OR-G vodka...
- $1 olde main brews on Wednesday
- The bar is well-stocked with OIde Main beers from just across the street, along with strong showings from the Knoxville brewery Peace Tree. http://dmreg.com/2GLvpn
- Join the mug club. I got my moneys worth the first day.
- get advance tickets at www.midwestix.com!